The smart way to do business
Don’t be stuck with old equipment, because you don’t have the cash on hand to upgrade. Renting makes it easy to get the items you need to keep your small business growing.
Plus, business equipment renting can protect your cash flow and bottom line in a number of ways:
- Fixed monthly rental payments simplify budget management
- Payments may be tax deductible*
- Terms can be picked according to your cash flow – a longer term means lower monthly payments
*Tax deductions may apply. FlexiWay does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. See your tax advisor for details.
Potential business benefits when you FlexiWay:
- In most circumstances, you're covered through the FlexiCare Program if the rented equipment is stolen, accidentally lost or accidentally damaged
- You won’t be stuck owning old and obsolete equipment and you don’t need to struggle with depreciation calculations.
- In most circumstances, you’re covered if the rented equipment breaks down or malfunctions.
- You don’t pay cash up front, but you can start using the equipment straight away.
And you can easily add more items to your FlexiWay rental agreement, as your business grows.